This will always be my least favorite Prairie King stage

Lew Zealand

Helper
I've only ever passed the first stage on my most recent save in Abigail's 2 :heart: event. I simply do not remember ever to stop by the Saloon and just play a few rounds. I will one day as I kinda got the hang of, well, at least the first level. With help...

Potatoes

Farmer
I've only ever passed the first stage on my most recent save in Abigail's 2 :heart: event. I simply do not remember ever to stop by the Saloon and just play a few rounds. I will one day as I kinda got the hang of, well, at least the first level. With help...
My wife has only ever beaten the first stage with Abigail too. Sometimes I log in just to play that game, and she always thinks I'm weird for that! :love:

Hill Myna

Farmer
No, there is much worse to come...
JOPK_Level_3_2.png
Pretty much the only way I get through this level is with Power-ups and extra lives. TBH, this would be my point of frustration if I ever attempted Fector's Challenge.

It's a pretty unassuming level – minus those creepy red eyes (*shiver*) – but it's actually the lair of the Imps. I want to say 75% of the spawns here are Imps, making it extremely difficult to find a safe spot.

But for any level that can spawn Imps (including the one with all the bridges)? Don't go onto the outer ring of tiles. Imps don't just come from the entrances, they can spawn anywhere along the edge of the map.

For anyone curious, the JotPK page on the wiki is where we are getting these awesome level screenshots. Super handy! :D

Elenna101

Farmer
No, there is much worse to come...
Pretty much the only way I get through this level is with Power-ups and extra lives. TBH, this would be my point of frustration if I ever attempted Fector's Challenge.

It's a pretty unassuming level – minus those creepy red eyes (*shiver*) – but it's actually the lair of the Imps. I want to say 75% of the spawns here are Imps, making it extremely difficult to find a safe spot.

But for any level that can spawn Imps (including the one with all the bridges)? Don't go onto the outer ring of tiles. Imps don't just come from the entrances, they can spawn anywhere along the edge of the map.

For anyone curious, the JotPK page on the wiki is where we are getting these awesome level screenshots. Super handy! :D
I'd say 3-3 is even worse than 3-2. It makes up for having two less entrances by just having imps spawn in rings around you all the freakin' time. That and 2-3 (the one from the first post) are the only ones I can't do without dying most of the time.

Hill Myna

Farmer
I'd say 3-3 is even worse than 3-2. It makes up for having two less entrances by just having imps spawn in rings around you all the freakin' time. That and 2-3 (the one from the first post) are the only ones I can't do without dying most of the time.
Oops! My mistake. 🤦

I meant 3-3 (the one with aaall the Imps), I said 3-2. 🙄

Personally, I don't actually find 2-3 that difficult. I can totally see why it could be tricky, but with all the Toads that I can one-shot, and the slow moving Ogres, I'm not fussed. Just make sure you stay in the middle!

Potatoes

Farmer
3-3 is pretty wild, so many monsters all at once!

Potatoes

Farmer
Do you HAVE to play these games? Is there a reward in it or are they simply for a bit of extra fun? I can't do any of the levels.
You don’t have to play them, but you do get an achievement (and an arcade console of the game) for beating it. There is also an achievement for beating it without dying but I think you have to be some sort of robot to do that.

Elenna101

Farmer
You don’t have to play them, but you do get an achievement (and an arcade console of the game) for beating it. There is also an achievement for beating it without dying but I think you have to be some sort of robot to do that.
BTW this is a Steam achievement, not an achievement in the game. (Not sure about consoles.)

Lew Zealand

Helper
BTW this is a Steam achievement, not an achievement in the game. (Not sure about consoles.)
And since I play from GOG, that is clearly the only reason why I wouldn't want to spend the time trying to get it. I'm super-wizard skilled at the game 🤞🤞 but would feel... empty acquiring the JotPKing of the Hill pinnacle achievement not to have it enshrined in some personal Hall of Flaming-Hot Awesomeness.

No.

I shall do without.