Interior Themed Farmhouse:The Untamed

I played the old version to Perfection as Lan Zhan, then swapped to Wei Ying for mobile 1.5. Now they have a Clouds Recesses room and a black/red vibe for Wei Ying. Of course, Krobus lives with them… I’m still working on the decor, since expanding the house. It’s my 5th play through and gave it an extra twist to mash up two favourite genres.
WeiYing_1-11-2023_29939375.png

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I like the vibe it gives and that you have set theme when decorating.
I never have set theme and it pushes me back. I never decorate though so that might be a part - or because - of it.

nicodeux

Farmer
That's an interesting layout and colour theme that fits quite well with Krobus. I never had him as a roommate, but your farm interior will be of great inspiration for me when this will happen.

RennyBenny

Sodbuster
I played the old version to Perfection as Lan Zhan, then swapped to Wei Ying for mobile 1.5. Now they have a Clouds Recesses room and a black/red vibe for Wei Ying. Of course, Krobus lives with them… I’m still working on the decor, since expanding the house. It’s my 5th play through and gave it an extra twist to mash up two favourite genres. View attachment 14413
How did you get trees inside your house?

ArtifactSpot

Is that something from the expanded version or something you get later on in the regular game?
They are in the claw machine at the movie theater. Once you complete the community center you can fill one last bundle known as missing bundle once lightning strikes old abandoned Joja mart. Usually first thunderstorm after watching the CC completion cutscene. It won’t trigger without watching it. Fill that bundle from the purple Junimo and it will become movie theater. Then there will be a claw game to the left of concession stand and with practice you can win lots of decorations for your home. Those large trees can be very hard though. Much practice. I think all versions 1.4 and higher have this.

ArtifactSpot

OP that is a lovely home for you to share with Krobus! I have never had him as a roommate but am very much considering it on my next playthrough. What’s it like living with him?

RennyBenny

Sodbuster
They are in the claw machine at the movie theater. Once you complete the community center you can fill one last bundle known as missing bundle once lightning strikes old abandoned Joja mart. Usually first thunderstorm after watching the CC completion cutscene. It won’t trigger without watching it. Fill that bundle from the purple Junimo and it will become movie theater. Then there will be a claw game to the left of concession stand and with practice you can win lots of decorations for your home. Those large trees can be very hard though. Much practice. I think all versions 1.4 and higher have this.
What if I went to the Joja route? Would I still be able to get the movie theater or not?

ArtifactSpot

What if I went to the Joja route? Would I still be able to get the movie theater or not?
Yes it just costs a lot of money. $500,000 gold. You have to watch the Joja development cutscene first to activate it. Just enter town on non festival day to trigger. Then you can go back to still open Joja mart and Morris will tell you about it. Then you can also get a rare item otherwise only found occasionally in skull cavern at the cash register in unlimited quantities but at a price.

ArtifactSpot

I usually go Joja cause I can’t bear to see poor Shane loose his job and spend even more time at the saloon. It’s so sad no one offers him anything. He will say he feels even worse unemployed than he did in the terrible conditions he worked in at Joja. ☹

RennyBenny

Sodbuster
Yes it just costs a lot of money. $500,000 gold. You have to watch the Joja development cutscene first to activate it. Just enter town on non festival day to trigger. Then you can go back to still open Joja mart and Morris will tell you about it. Then you can also get a rare item otherwise only found occasionally in skull cavern at the cash register in unlimited quantities but at a price.
Thank you!