the "Winter Mystery" cutscene does not appear at all

welldone

Greenhorn
i have a problem about the winter mystery cutscene. im already at year 2 winter, but for some reason in the first winter. the quest cutscene does not appear at all, so i have to skip winter year 1 and try again at the 2nd year. but at the 2nd year, the cutscene still doesnt appear. can someone give me advice??? thank you

imnvs

Local Legend
You must enter the bus stop from the farm between 6am and 4pm. If doing so does not trigger the quest you'll need more than advice.

Elenna101

Farmer
You can try shaking the bush that the shadow monster is supposed to be in? Just in case you got the cutscene and somehow skipped it by accident.

welldone

Greenhorn
You must enter the bus stop from the farm between 6am and 4pm. If doing so does not trigger the quest you'll need more than advice.
yeahh, looks like it bugged. ive been playing for 100 hours total in 2 character. the first character has 60+ hours and the other 40+. both of them doesnt trigger the cutscene during winter

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
yeahh, looks like it bugged. ive been playing for 100 hours total in 2 character. the first character has 60+ hours and the other 40+. both of them doesnt trigger the cutscene during winter
What update are you playing?
You could be playing an older one and have not realized.
The cutscene and resulting wallet item were implemented in teh game in 1.3.27, one of the largest updates.
Are you also entering at the correct times in winter, and you may have skipped the cutscene, I would reccomend shaking all the bushes anyway in case you have, you never know sometimes.
Anyhow, good luck finding a way.