The Search for Dwarf Scroll III

Hello! Curently on Year 2 and investing most of my time in fish ponds while my wine ages. I'm raising Lava Eels and one of the objects that is needed for their quest is Dwarf Scroll III.

This has a 1.5% Drop Rate from Blue slimes and a 0.5% Drop from the mobs in levels 81>.

Apparently Luck does not affect Monster drop rates. Are there any recommended levels in the mine that I can grind for it? I've been killing blue slimes for the past 2 seasons and I'm pretty sure Yoba is eyeing me suspiciously.

Anhaga

Rancher
That one is a pain in the neck to get. It's mostly on the lowest 40 floors of the mines (81 and down), though I did randomly have one drop off a blue slime in the frost caverns area at one point. Good luck. In winter, try hunting the slimes in the Secret Woods every day? They're always blue in winter; I think I've gotten the scroll off those slimes in the past.

That one is a pain in the neck to get. It's mostly on the lowest 40 floors of the mines (81 and down), though I did randomly have one drop off a blue slime in the frost caverns area at one point. Good luck. In winter, try hunting the slimes in the Secret Woods every day? They're always blue in winter; I think I've gotten the scroll off those slimes in the past.
I didn't know the slimes in the secret forest changed color. (Pretty obvious I don't go there often 😅) Thank you!!! This helps a lot!

Update: Immediately after finding out about blue slimes in the Secret Forest I finally got one. Thank you spirits.HAHAHAHA

Attachments

Last edited: