The game freezes when I try to save

Thanks for the log.
Seems to be an issue with DeepWoods in multiplayer.
You seem to be the farmhand when it's saving. Can you have the host post their log as well?

Code:
01:28:33    2    TRACE    SMAPI    Context: loaded save '_308837209', starting summer 8 Y2, locale set to zh-CN. Farmhand with 2 players online.

01:42:58    1    ERROR    SMAPI    An error occurred in the overridden update loop: InvalidOperationException: There was an error generating the XML document.
 ---> InvalidOperationException: The type DeepWoodsMod.DeepWoods was not expected. Use the XmlInclude or SoapInclude attribute to specify types that are not known statically.
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterSaveGame.Write188_GameLocation(String n, String ns, GameLocation o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterSaveGame.Write235_SaveGame(String n, String ns, SaveGame o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterSaveGame.Write236_SaveGame(Object o)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Serialize(XmlWriter xmlWriter, Object o, XmlSerializerNamespaces namespaces, String encodingStyle, String id)
   at StardewValley.SaveGame.getSaveEnumerator()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 751
   at StardewValley.SaveGame.Save()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 361
   at StardewValley.Menus.SaveGameMenu.update(GameTime time) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\SaveGameMenu.cs:line 123
   at StardewValley.Menus.ShippingMenu.update(GameTime time) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\ShippingMenu.cs:line 340
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4182
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 775

I used the game's local split-screen multiplayer and I was the host of the game.

Does this mean that I can save the game after uninstalling the DeepWoods mod?

But I still want to play with the deepwoods mod,Hope you can help me to solve this problem, thank you
Ah okay.

Mod author recommends testing with removing other mods to see if it works.
See the stickied post: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2571?tab=posts

But, it is possible; it's just DeepWoods itself. Try the steps they list; else you may need to report a bug over there.