Lew Zealand

Helper
Soooo.....

Apple
totally not green Sand(stone)
Fire
Water but the poky kind

and Tiger.

Agreed on the Tiger as that is the element Farmer Bobbi was created from. Mostly lazy and lolling around, occasionally growly and walking aimlessly about (well, her stomach anyway), occasionally hops in the water for a cooloff (when pulled in by hungry Fishes after her line's been dangling under the surface for 3+ hours, the bait long gone). If only there was an appropriate Hat to keep her head warm on those cool evenings when nappies go too long. I mean just right!

Hence the hat.

Soooo.....

Apple
Fire
Water but the poky kind

and Tiger.

Agreed on the Tiger as that is the element Farmer Bobbi was created from. Mostly lazy and lolling around, occasionally growly and walking aimlessly about (well, her stomach anyway), occasionally hops in the water for a cooloff (when pulled in by hungry Fishes after her line's been dangling under the surface for 3+ hours, the bait long gone). If only there was an appropriate Hat to keep her head warm on those cool evenings when nappies go too long. I mean just right!

Hence the hat.
can't really understand what you mean, but thx anyways :-) yellow crystal should be air represented by tigers eye which is in real life also named hawk's eye, blue is water=tear drop, red is fire=fire quartz, green is earth=earthstone, purple is the 5th element which is the spirit that is above all others and connects and balances the other four, the junimo. nice to see there are a lot of different opinions about this topic, already uploaded a few versions of this arrangement but there's always new input what should be placed where

Soooo.....

Apple
Fire
Water but the poky kind

and Tiger.

Hence the hat.
what do you mean with hat :-), sry i'm dumb or just don't understand xD

There is a rare hat in Stardew Valley that you only get as a drop from the Tiger Slimes which I have not gotten yet but I want very much. So when I see a Tiger Slime or a Tiger's Eye I immediately think of my sadly still missing hat.
ah ok thank you...i think i have about 3 of them, which is very lucky...but i need the living hat, which i miss maybe you have a 2nd one and we can exchange with a new update ;-) or some work boots

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I think work boots might be the single most sought-after clothing item in the game.

I'm actually used to green* = wood and yellow = earth**. It's also black = water and white = metal, but that's an older tradition. (Incidentally, this is why in the original Go Lion/Voltron series, the water lion was piloted by someone in a black suit.) Red = fire is about the only one never up for debate. (Of course, I'd like to postulate a system where red = lava = earth just to watch the incoherent screaming that would result. Maybe base it on Polynesia, I hear someone in that area made swords out of SHARK TEETH.)

*Technically, not green, but "the color of nature" - a word that encompasses both colors. Blue as a color concept separate from green supposedly entered the language after the tradition.

**Because when the Yellow River flooded, it would leave behind fertile earth, so of course.

There is another five element system, but I think it uses spirit instead of metal and I don't know its colors off the top of my head anymore. Also, it's, like, slightly less cool because the metal one is used for the first several planet names.

Lew Zealand

Helper
ah ok thank you...i think i have about 3 of them, which is very lucky...but i need the living hat, which i miss maybe you have a 2nd one and we can exchange with a new update ;-) or some work boots
I don't have the Living Hat either but if I get one I'll trade even my first one for your spare Tiger Hat! ;-) But those Work Boots, I have not heard that anyone has found them. Like not a single player ever since the game was released. :gasp:

Lew Zealand

Helper
I think work boots might be the single most sought-after clothing item in the game.

I'm actually used to green* = wood and yellow = earth**. It's also black = water and white = metal, but that's an older tradition. (Incidentally, this is why in the original Go Lion/Voltron series, the water lion was piloted by someone in a black suit.) Red = fire is about the only one never up for debate. (Of course, I'd like to postulate a system where red = lava = earth just to watch the incoherent screaming that would result. Maybe base it on Polynesia, I hear someone in that area made swords out of SHARK TEETH.)

*Technically, not green, but "the color of nature" - a word that encompasses both colors. Blue as a color concept separate from green supposedly entered the language after the tradition.

**Because when the Yellow River flooded, it would leave behind fertile earth, so of course.

There is another five element system, but I think it uses spirit instead of metal and I don't know its colors off the top of my head anymore. Also, it's, like, slightly less cool because the metal one is used for the first several planet names.
Soooooooooo much muchness here!

OK first off, that is ultra cool about Voltron's Black Lion and suited pilot being Earth. And I second Red being of the Earth because most of the mass of the planet is red molten rock goo. Coincidentally that should be a flavor of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream.

But even better is that this and every game that exists which contains a sword (so just round up to all games) should have a SHARK TEETH SWORD. Like this is now a requirement. There is nothing more conceptually OP than forging a weapon from the deadly teeth of Nature's killing machine so perfect that it hasn't been substantially upgraded in over 400 million years. Over 100 million years before dinosaurs and tens of millions of years before freakin' trees!

Yet you can harness this sawtooth array of perfection to rain sweet deadly force upon your enemies with fateful, cruel, sweeping blows of destruction.

Except Farmer Bobbi who would just flail aimlessly about fanning the Flying Serpents, hoping her feeble sword breezes disrupt their cruising patterns and they bonk into each other. Whatever works.

nice comment ty, already posted that display in different arrangements, and there were so many opinions about it...thanks for your version!

MogBeoulve

Farmer
even better is that this and every game that exists which contains a sword (so just round up to all games) should have a SHARK TEETH SWORD. Like this is now a requirement. There is nothing more conceptually OP than forging a weapon from the deadly teeth of Nature's killing machine so perfect that it hasn't been substantially upgraded in over 400 million years. Over 100 million years before dinosaurs and tens of millions of years before freakin' trees!
I looked it up and apparently it is a knife and not considered a sword and MAY not have been used as a weapon. It is called a maripi AND IT LOOKS CRAZY BADASS. I hope no one comes after me for cultural appropriation because this is absolutely my new favorite thing. Is it a weapon in Coral Island? I might have to play that game.