The ability to have affairs with people who are married, Sandy and the Statue of perfection

Because I crave DRAMA, it would be great if you could date someone who is married, also it would be nice to be able to date anyone (apart from the kids of course) - Sandy in particular lol but also Pam.

ALSO

would be nice if there was a way to recover the statue of true perfection if someone yanno accidently blew it up...by going back to the perfection tracker like you can do with the statue of perfection & grandpas shrine

Because I crave DRAMA, it would be great if you could date someone who is married, also it would be nice to be able to date anyone (apart from the kids of course) - Sandy in particular lol but also Pam.
That would give some interesting social developments in SDV. But I think it would also be a huge technical development for just a few people playing that way.
Even though I would like to see some possibilities for "DRAMA", I would like to see other (area-)expansions even more.

That would give some interesting social developments in SDV. But I think it would also be a huge technical development for just a few people playing that way.
Even though I would like to see some possibilities for "DRAMA", I would like to see other (area-)expansions even more.

Yeah I get that but I don't really get why you can't date some single people e.g sandy

imnvs

Local Legend
it would be nice to be able to date anyone (apart from the kids of course) - Sandy in particular lol but also Pam.
Oh, I just remembered another thread you may find interesting: Research poll: Which non-marriageable singles would the forum population most like to see available for marriage?

There is discussion, but it also interesting to see who folks would like to be made available for dating. In case you didn't know, that's how Emily and Harvey became available to date/marry, years ago. CA asked folks who they wanted to be able to marry, and then he made the top candidates of each apparent gender dateable. This is to see, much more recently, what the current forum community wanted to be added still. 🧙‍♂️

Dating a previously un-marriageable character would be a great late-game reward.

Thanks for posting the poll thread! I’m definitely interested in earning Marlon’s affections, so I voted for Rasmodius. Even if they refuse to move into the farm, I’d love to marry any of the town rebels.

MissDandy

Farmer
I definitely think that there are some people that should be made available to be married that are single, but characters that are married? Unless they can get a divorce I really don't think that's appropriate for this game. Affairs are pretty awful, and I think the last thing this relaxing and nice game needs is something like that because it can become pretty dark, and kids play this game. They don't need to be exposed to that, and frankly I wouldn't want to be either. Like imnvs said, there are mods if you personally want to go there.