The 99% crafting problem...

Trying to complete the 100% endgame stuff, and I am stuck at 99% for crafting. I’ve checked the wiki to confirm I have all crafting recipes (I do) and I have gone page by page crafting everything, twice now, but still at 99%.
is there any way to see what is (apparently) missing? Much like fishing and cooking have a page showing completion, is there some way to have the same for crafting?

imnvs

Local Legend
Just about every time someone says, "I got everything," they missed something. Have you checked with the SDV Checkup to see what that says about crafting for you?

There is an Advanced Crafting Info? Wow.. I had no idea! Thanks, I just found the setting and located my missing item to complete 100%

Salty1

Planter
Just about every time someone says, "I got everything," they missed something. Have you checked with the SDV Checkup to see what that says about crafting for you?
I did this while I was going for the full perfection thing. I never built fences on my farm, and it turns out the thing I skipped and was convinced I crafted when I didn't was the fence gate. Got a good chuckle out of me once the ever lovely advanced crafting info helped me catch on to it.