The 1.5 update

EmoBear

Newcomer
How do I know of it worked? My phone will say save to external on my galaxy andriod A10E. I push it and it refuses to save it or see a save file..then after I seemed to have done it I cant tell if it actively updated. I have youtubes this problem but all I get is pc corrections. I need help please. I want to use the update I still have 1.4

EmoBear

Newcomer
How do I know of it worked? My phone will say save to external on my galaxy andriod A10E. I push it and it refuses to save it or see a save file..then after I seemed to have done it I cant tell if it actively updated. I have youtubes this problem but all I get is pc corrections. I need help please. I want to use the update I still have 1.4
My other phone refuses to update n its newer...why

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
There was an issue with androids where the game files were relocated and not read, I don't know if this is related at all but you could try finding the original post addressing this from concerned ape (from around the time the 1.5 update released on mobile)

When you try to open the game after it "seemed to have done it", what happens? Do you get any error message? Does the game just load 1.4? Does it not load at all?