Mobile [Tesla version-HELP] Lost my axe

nototo

Farmhand
Tesla offers this game in it's entertainment section. I began playing and love it

I "died" in the mine, when I recovered, my gold axe was missing. When I searched for information online, I found others, but they were resolved.

I checked the Adventurer's Club, it was not among recoveable objects, not in my chests, not at the Blacksmith. I went back to the mine, not there, I kinda hoped it would be my gift at the winter celebration, but no.

My fields are full of wood and I have nothing to deal with that, is starting over my only option?
TIA

Last edited by a moderator:

kohlrak

Farmhand
Tesla offers this game in it's entertainment section. I began playing and love it

I "died" in the mine, when I recovered, my gold axe was missing. When I searched for information online, I found others, but they were resolved.

I checked the Adventurer's Club, it was not among recoveable objects, not in my chests, not at the Blacksmith. I went back to the mine, not there, I kinda hoped it would be my gift at the winter celebration, but no.

My fields are full of wood and I have nothing to deal with that, is starting over my only option?
TIA
Supposedly if it's gone a new one gets mailed to you. However, alot of people are suggesting that sometimes they can get lost in chests. If you need me to look, supposedly the saves can be checked for location. If you need me to look, find a way to get a save to me.

nototo

Farmhand
Supposedly if it's gone a new one gets mailed to you. However, alot of people are suggesting that sometimes they can get lost in chests. If you need me to look, supposedly the saves can be checked for location. If you need me to look, find a way to get a save to me.
I don't know if I can do that- this is the mobile version, but since it's in my car, I have no input or ability to do anything other than play it.
I don't think I lost it in a chest, I always carry my axe, hoe, pickaxe, scythe and sword with me. I had them in the mine, but next time I needed it, the axe was missing.
In Carl's guide, he mentioned hearing that some people reported losing tools in the mine, but nothing more. I lost a couple swords, which I never got back, and one that was recovered through the Adventurers Club.
On another occasion I received mail from Lewis that said someone put my tools in the Lost and find box, and that he had placed them next to my bed (!)

Last edited:

kohlrak

Farmhand
I don't know if I can do that- this is the mobile version, but since it's in my car, I have no input or ability to do anything other than play it.
I don't think I lost it in a chest, I always carry my axe, hoe, pickaxe, scythe and sword with me. I had them in the mine, but next time I needed it, the axe was missing.
In Carl's guide, he mentioned hearing that some people reported losing tools in the mine, but nothing more. I lost a couple swords, which I never got back, and one that was recovered through the Adventurers Club.
On another occasion I received mail that said someone put my tools in the Lost and find box, and that he had placed them next to my bed (!)
Click here.

ric

Cowpoke
What build number are you playing? This issue was fixed some time ago. Make sure you have updated to the latest version.

nototo

Farmhand
No idea, the game is part of the entertainment offered by Tesla and is played in the car, along with some other options. Stardew Valley is the newest one available.