SVE not appearing installed to game

hkieme

Newcomer
Not sure how to fix this, I noticed previous versions of SVE required more supporting mods than are listed now on nexus. Is it possible that they are still required now but nexus does not list them?

hkieme

Newcomer
Dependencies.json was a file that I found not in any of the mod packs but was apart of SMAPI not in the SMAPI file itself

hkieme

Newcomer
Moved it back to the smapi installer internal folder, still the same result of my previous smapi log when running stardew

hkieme

Newcomer
I found an issue, there were two separate mod folders. One outside of where steam was being told to pull mods and the mod folder that was located where steam was being told to pull from, which did not contain SMAPI. I got SVE to work when booting Stardew however a lot of red text pops up in the SMAPI log when booting up. If there's anything that you see wrong with this in which I can change or that would cause any serious issue with anything please let me know.
NEW SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/c917869bc36c4913891c45cc97604c10

hkieme

Newcomer
Did you get a chance to look at the new smapi log I posted? Thank you all so much for the help thus far

Dyanosis

Tiller
Did you get a chance to look at the new smapi log I posted? Thank you all so much for the help thus far
You really need to follow the SMAPI Log uploader instructions. What you're uploading is the literal log text. It wants you to upload the log error file so that it can parse it and allow others to actually see what's happening. There's information in the log error file that isn't part of the console output that you've provided. Post an actual SMAPI log file so that we can better figure it out.