SVE CP Not Working?

I finally decided to try out stardew valley expanded because I've heard great things, but I cannot for the life of me get it to work. I downloaded everything I needed from Nexus Mods for SVE and have them all in my mods folder and have SMAPI up and running, but I keep getting content patcher errors saying they cannot locate asset files. I deleted all of my pre-existing mods from the mod folder in case they were conflicting but it still won't work.

I also uninstalled the game and redownloaded it, deleted the mods file completely and then made a new one, uninstalled and reinstalled SMAPI, SVE, and the content patcher and I'm still getting the same error. I even went into the stardew valley content patcher assets folder and can see every file the errors are saying don't exist so I'm at a bit of a loss here.

I posted a couple weeks ago but did not correctly include my SMAPI log so that should now be correct. Since then I ended up removing the entire SVE folder from my mods folder and content patcher, as well as every other mod, has worked fine alone so I'm guessing content patcher isn't the problem as much as it is the communication between content patcher and the SVE asset files. If anyone has any new tips or solutions to suggest I would be so so grateful!

Thanks for the log.
Could you put all the files, and folders back, and then post a screenshot of the inside of the following folder: /Volumes/Extreme SSD/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Contents/MacOS/Mods/Stardew Valley Expanded/[CP] Stardew Valley Expanded/

There's been occasions where Nexus downloads are corrupt, and won't download all the files properly on large packs. So, it might seem correct, but we should verify the SDV Expanded CP folder has the 'assets' folder & sub-folders with all the images.

There was another error in the past that would pop up occasionally; with case-sensitivity of file names. But, I think it was mentioned before that SMAPI had implemented a fix for this a while back. But, we can check into that as well.