Issue SVE更新后游戏出现大量报错

肝肝肝

Greenhorn
不知道为什么,在我更新SVE版本之后,我的游戏就打不开了,我保证我的汉化没有装错,也没有装多个农场,我尝试过删除SVE然后重新下载,但这并不能帮助我,之后我尝试过删除游戏本体然后重新装模,本来没什么,但是就在我装上SVE之后,游戏就再次打不开了,我上其他网站询问过,他们告诉我重启电脑试试,我尝试了,确实有用,但是每一次退出游戏之后再次进入游戏都需要重启电脑,否则就会闪退,而就在今天,我和朋友分联机屏玩的时候,到了春24日也就是花舞节这一天,在节日结束之后游戏就崩溃了,我甚至来不及存档,这些错误真的很折磨我,所以有没有人能够帮助我,真的拜托了。https://smapi.io/log/50b88746ed024856a9cc35f7b050feea

DreamWolf

Farmhand
I’m sorry, I don’t speak Chinese.
Are you using a VPN or parental controls? In multiplayer, these can cause a connection error.

肝肝肝

Greenhorn
你可能在多人游戏过程中使用了VPN,请尝试关闭网络代理,确保网络稳定。
我并没有开启过VPN,因为我只和好友在同一台电脑上进行过本地联机,而且之前运行都很正常,SVE更新了之后就这样了,所以我很苦恼

DreamWolf

Farmhand
Do you use GOG Galaxy? It says you are playing through Steam, but that error is for GOG. SMAPI needs it for authentication. GOG Galaxy has to be open when you play.
Maybe verify your Steam files. Something might have gotten corrupted.

肝肝肝

Greenhorn
Do you use GOG Galaxy? It says you are playing through Steam, but that error is for GOG. SMAPI needs it for authentication. GOG Galaxy has to be open when you play.
No, I haven't even heard of this gaming platform, is it that some mods need this platform?

肝肝肝

Greenhorn
The following is the original translation,I don't know why,After I updated the SVE version,My game won't open.,I promise that my sinicization is not installed wrongly.,I didn't install multiple farms.,I tried to delete SVE and then re-downloaded,But that doesn't help me.,After that I tried to delete the game body and re-install it.,It's nothing.,But just after I installed SVE,The game won't open again.,I asked on other websites.,They told me to restart the computer and try.,I tried.,It really worked., But every time you quit the game and re-enter the game, you need to restart the computer, otherwise it will crash, and today, when I played online with my friends on the split screen, it was the day of the Flower Dance Festival on the 24th of spring, and the game crashed after the festival ended, and I didn't even have time to archive

肝肝肝

Greenhorn
I also didn't have anything like a VPN turned on while I was gaming, and no one else controlled my computer

DreamWolf

Farmhand
No, I haven't even heard of this gaming platform, is it that some mods need this platform?
It’s another platform where you can download Stardew Valley, but if you haven’t heard of it, you don’t need it.

The error you’re getting is from SMAPI trying to authenticate with GOG.

Please verify your Steam files, as something may have gotten corrupted.

ycxlh

Farmhand
你的smapi日志并没有给出详细的崩溃原因,但是它提示你“按任意键删除崩溃数据并继续游戏。”(Press any key to delete the crash data and continue playing.)或许你可以在smapi窗口随意输入一个字符然后回车,检查游戏是否可以正常运行以及smapi窗口是否出现其他红字报错。

肝肝肝

Greenhorn
It’s another platform where you can download Stardew Valley, but if you haven’t heard of it, you don’t need it.

The error you’re getting is from SMAPI trying to authenticate with GOG.

Please verify your Steam files, as something may have gotten corrupted.
I've verified the integrity of the game many times, and nothing is missing or damaged, but I just went to open the game again, and this time it was able to open without any problems, I really don't understand why, thank you for taking the time to help me solve the problem

DreamWolf

Farmhand
你的smapi日志并没有给出详细的崩溃原因,但是它提示你“按任意键删除崩溃数据并继续游戏。”(Press any key to delete the crash data and continue playing.)或许你可以在smapi窗口随意输入一个字符然后回车,检查游戏是否可以正常运行以及smapi窗口是否出现其他红字报错。
That’s just an indicator from SMAPI showing that the game crashed. By the time they send the SMAPI log here, the crash data has already been deleted.

肝肝肝

Greenhorn
我尝试过,然后再次开始那一天,但游戏又一次崩溃了,有过一行红字报错,说是GOG Galaxy不匹配还是没找到啥的,但是我刚刚去打开游戏,又变得的一切正常了,我真的十分不理解到底是为什么