Suggestion for a better Chinese font

Dream_Helium

Newcomer
I found that almost every language except Chinese uses handwritten or cartoon font. But in Chinese it's just a common Sans Serif font (Or in our words, 黑体/Heiti), which differs from other languages. These days I tried to find a better font which could be used in game (acceptable for commercial use). At first I found 小濑体, but it lacks support for Simplified Chinese. Then I chose other fonts, but I'm not satisfied. At last I found 全濑体, then 小赖字体, which is better for Simplified Chinese environment. Overall effects are shown below.
1688269575027.png
1688269625880.png

But some adjustments are needed for final use. And sometimes the font seems not clear. I wish I could see the font replaced in 1.6 or hotfix in 1.5.

Website for this font:

Dream_Helium

Newcomer
By the way, it seems Japanese font is 小濑体 (I don't know, just compared several characters), and 小赖字体 is derived from 小濑体, so it's reasonable to use 小赖字体 instead of a common Sans Serif font in game.

yvvt0379

Farmhand
Well, I'd suggest changing the Chinese font to a pixel font to fit better with the art style of Stardew Valley. Current font is too "exquisite" and doesn't fit well with the art style of this game.