Windows Strange Doll Green

Delver

Greenhorn
Strange Doll (green) can be normally be found following the instructions on Secret Note #17. However, if you first do the second community upgrade, which introduces the secret path between the southeast corner of the mountain lake and the northeast corner of the river, the Strange Doll (green) can no longer be retrieved based on the note. I've Hoed up the whole area without finding it. I am thus reduced to the 0.03% chance of finding it while tilling in the Mines, or the much better 0.12% chance of finding it in a fishing treasure chest. Strange Doll (green) is the last artifact I need for the museum, which means it is also the gateway to the last Stardrop. Perhaps this can be repaired?

Delver

Greenhorn
Well, here I am at 90% on the perfection tracker - just bought the Golden Clock from The Wiz (he makes the most income in the game, from the four obelisks and the clock). The only missing item is the last Stardrop, which comes after finishing the museum collection, which only needs the Strange Doll (green). I guess it's time to start another farm :smile: