Steps and RNG?

PeanutPickler

Newcomer
Hey guys, i tried using cordites step manipulation table (1.6.1), got some weird results after filling it in correctly..
I did get dish of the day, however, luck prediction couldnt be more wrong. 🫠
I am on ios (if that changes anything)
Reason i want highest luck 🍀 = fish treasure workboot chance (also using candy, qi seasoned ginger ale, lucky charm and 2 lucky rings).
Although, on another note, i have found even on worst luck days, i can find rare items in mines.
Note: when i didnt follow step manipulation, ended up getting next day solid of good luck and gus selling 12 autumn bounty dishes

Attachments

Last edited:

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I would first check if the predictor you are using is designed to work with iOS. I know several of the PC-based predictors have issues with other platforms because they use different RNG (no randomly generated number is truly random, and different systems often have different native tools to give the programmer a number that is effectively random to the average human).

Elenna101

Farmer
I would first check if the predictor you are using is designed to work with iOS. I know several of the PC-based predictors have issues with other platforms because they use different RNG (no randomly generated number is truly random, and different systems often have different native tools to give the programmer a number that is effectively random to the average human).
As far as I know, mobile and PC have the same RNG.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Only switch has different rng, any differences on other platforms are due to them being on different patches like Xbox not having the level 100 treasure room because it hasn’t gotten 1.5.5 yet.