Steam Updates

individual217

Greenhorn
I would like to see game versions added to the beta section of steam to be able to play older version. As much as I like the updates, steam doesn't allow you to open a game without updating but for games that utilise the beta tabs it adds the option to play versions other than the current version. It would not affect the updates that steam releases or players that don't want to go back to other versions. It allows for more freedom with the game and any mods the player may have added.

I would like to see game versions added to the beta section of steam to be able to play older version. As much as I like the updates, steam doesn't allow you to open a game without updating but for games that utilise the beta tabs it adds the option to play versions other than the current version. It would not affect the updates that steam releases or players that don't want to go back to other versions. It allows for more freedom with the game and any mods the player may have added.
I use the GOG version. But I support the idea of being able to use older game versions as well.

AustinCollins

Newcomer
I also use the GOG version.
ConcernedApe has added an option on Steam to remain on version 1.5.6 via the mention you described! That's only one of the prior versions, but I did want to mention it here.
I also use the GOG version. I also want to share a website, which I also used to buy cheap dissertations for. I started using them when I was in a hurry to submit it. but when I used their https://academized.com/cheap-dissertation writing services, I was amazed because the work was very good for that cheap price point. If you are also in need, you can get it there.
Edit: I forgot to say thank you for sharing it.

Last edited: