Interior Started my own Blacksmith Shop

The elusive Tea Set just sitting there in Reception like, "this is totally normal, no Smithy of any kind worth its weight in Iridium would be caught without steaming Yorkshire Gold steeping unassumingly in the corner."
haha thank you! i was lucky enough to get two of these sets, even i always forgot about who's my recipient for secret gift giving, so most of the time i chose the wrong gift or didn't even attempt to this

MogBeoulve

Farmer
that's something i really need to investigate :-) if it's that simple i failed for decades xD
Penny is the only one who doesn't love rabbit feet. I don't know what she has against soft little replicas made out of felted rabbit wool, but don't give her any. According to the wiki, she also loves emeralds, if you don't have a diamond, but I generally have trouble remembering that (several villages love diamonds, so they are a good backup if you do not have any rabbit feet left).

Penny is the only one who doesn't love rabbit feet. I don't know what she has against soft little replicas made out of felted rabbit wool, but don't give her any. According to the wiki, she also loves emeralds, if you don't have a diamond, but I generally have trouble remembering that (several villages love diamonds, so they are a good backup if you do not have any rabbit feet left).
yeah what's the problem about a nice rabbit foot as a gift? it's just some european voodo ****, no big deal https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit's_foot

Godkin

Planter
Not like usual, where you put all the items there and show off every unique thing. However, this one is also very cool and fits my vision that simplicity but attractiveness is a unique attraction. You make this according to the concept of the blacksmith shop itself and place it neatly.

Not like usual, where you put all the items there and show off every unique thing. However, this one is also very cool and fits my vision that simplicity but attractiveness is a unique attraction. You make this according to the concept of the blacksmith shop itself and place it neatly.
thx godkin, and yes you got it! this time i tried to do something different, not only showing off.