Windows Stardrop achievement not triggering in Steam

MushroomBae

Newcomer
I have gotten all of the Stardrops in my current save file (1.6) and have achieved 100% on the perfection tracker, but the only achievement in Steam that hasn't popped yet is "Mystery Of The Stardrops".

I've checked my save file in the Stardew Checkup website, and it says i *should* have the achievement?

Anyone have a fix for this so i can make the achievement pop in Steam? i have never used mods before and have been playing since 2017 if that helps, thank you!

missgamergrl

Greenhorn
I assume you have downloaded SMAPI, and the folders are already set up as needed.

Open Steam and right-click on the Stardew Valley game. A drop-down menu will appear, and you will select properties.

You want to be sure Steam Overlay is enabled for the game under the General section. Then, if you look down, you will see launch options.

Copy and paste the file path to the Stardew Valley API, which is in the same folder as the Stardew Valley .exe, followed by a %command%. I have provided screenshots.

Attachments

stardew_luv

Sodbuster
I have gotten all of the Stardrops in my current save file (1.6) and have achieved 100% on the perfection tracker, but the only achievement in Steam that hasn't popped yet is "Mystery Of The Stardrops".

I've checked my save file in the Stardew Checkup website, and it says i *should* have the achievement?

Anyone have a fix for this so i can make the achievement pop in Steam? i have never used mods before and have been playing since 2017 if that helps, thank you!
I’ve had this trouble too with steam. Ive had them all but it says I’m missing 3. Who knows. It doesn’t matter to me as long as the game sees them. Things can be strange but don’t worry as you know you received them all. Steam does its own thing sometimes. Not my favorite, I only have an account cause it’s my husbands device and he bought the game for me on Steam so I could play around with modding. I play mobile and much prefer it but Apple doesn’t allow modding so he got it for me there too as a bday present and an old refurbished pc.