Solved Stardew valley music

TheGoldenBro

Newcomer
So I wanna stream stardew valley on twitch but I been hearing a lot about streams being taken down to copy right from the music and I’m scared as I’m a new streamer will my stream get taken down if I stream the game?

Nurturality

Greenhorn
So I wanna stream stardew valley on twitch but I been hearing a lot about streams being taken down to copy right from the music and I’m scared as I’m a new streamer will my stream get taken down if I stream the game?
Playing games and Streaming your gameplay is considered 'Fair Use' under copyright. There's nothing to worry about if only playing and streaming your playthroughs.

Twitch has a special system which scans streams and will temporarily mute your livestream if it detects copyrighted music you're not allowed to use. But this doesn't have a permanent affect on you or your account from what their page says. This is more to do with mainstream music and reproductions.

But if you decide you want to use the music, sound effects, or other copyrighted works outside of live streams, such as a channel intro, then you would need permission from the owner depending on what you intend to do with it.

TheGoldenBro

Newcomer
Playing games and Streaming your gameplay is considered 'Fair Use' under copyright. There's nothing to worry about if only playing and streaming your playthroughs.

Twitch has a special system which scans streams and will temporarily mute your livestream if it detects copyrighted music you're not allowed to use. But this doesn't have a permanent affect on you or your account from what their page says. This is more to do with mainstream music and reproductions.

But if you decide you want to use the music, sound effects, or other copyrighted works outside of live streams, such as a channel intro, then you would need permission from the owner depending on what you intend to do with it.
Aright thank you very much!!