Stardew valley freezes and lags

bexeylover

Newcomer
So i have a very old windows 10 laptop so i know that probably most of the issue but it strong enough to run sims 4 with at medium graphics so i dont understand why. Everytime i load stardew valley with mods it works fine but after awhile it lags really bad to the point it unplayable i didnt have this issue when i didnt install mods so i figure one of the mods. I have install is straining my already old pc to it limits is there anyway i can figure out which mod is the problem? Or can this also be caused if a mod pack is outdated. Because i have one mod thats 1.5 compatible and hasn't been update also im sorry if my english isnt great im from brazil.

bexeylover

Newcomer
everytime i load stardew valley after a few minutes it freezes and lags to the point it unplayable unless i walk inside of a house. Then i can continue playing only for it to lag and freeze again after a few minutes. I play on windows 10 and my laptop is really old but it gets the job done i can't afford a new one it would be nice if someone tell me why this is happening.

Odin

Staff member
This can happen you have a lot of mods installed at once, if you share a SMAPI log (you can generate one at https://smapi.io/log), someone may be able to offer more specific advise.