Stardew Valley Expanded + rusty key?

Panthola

Greenhorn
Hello! I cannot seem to find out how to get the rusty key with the Stardew Valley Expanded mod... I have seen the shadowy figure och I have donated items... What am I missing?

ISSsloth

Farmer
You need to donate 60 items. I'd count how many have been donated so far in that save. I don't know if that changes in SVE but I don't see why it would.

Ereo

Helper
Well if you're playing SVE the vanilla version obviously won't work.

5 Hearts

Time: Any

Map: Adventurer's Guild

Season: Any

Weather: Any

Extra: Player must have reached the bottom of the mines and has seen the initiation event.

Spoiler Free Description: Krobus

Full description:
Marlon tells the player that they have proven their worth and that it's time they met Krobus, a shadow person living in the sewers under the protection of the Guild. Unlike other shadow people, Krobus can speak the human language but since humans are hostile towards shadow people, Krobus has to remain hidden from them. After the introduction, Marlon gives the key to the sewers to the player, which now allows them to visit Krobus whenever they want.

Panthola

Greenhorn
Well if you're playing SVE the vanilla version obviously won't work.

5 Hearts

Time: Any

Map: Adventurer's Guild

Season: Any

Weather: Any

Extra: Player must have reached the bottom of the mines and has seen the initiation event.

Spoiler Free Description: Krobus

Full description:
Marlon tells the player that they have proven their worth and that it's time they met Krobus, a shadow person living in the sewers under the protection of the Guild. Unlike other shadow people, Krobus can speak the human language but since humans are hostile towards shadow people, Krobus has to remain hidden from them. After the introduction, Marlon gives the key to the sewers to the player, which now allows them to visit Krobus whenever they want.
THANKS

Hello! I cannot seem to find out how to get the rusty key with the Stardew Valley Expanded mod... I have seen the shadowy figure och I have donated items... What am I missing?
You get the rusty key from Marlon after two hearts. I was wondering the same thing and I found your question so I started gifting Marlon life elixirs. As soon as I left the Adventurer's Guild there was a cutscene and he introduced me to Krobus and gave me the key at only two hearts :)