Solved Stardew Valley Expanded Mod Won't Work - SMAPI ERRORS

Hoperson

Newcomer
I'm trying to get the Stardew Valley Expanded Mod to work on my mac M1, but I keep getting the following errors by SMAPI when I attempt to load the game:
I'm not sure why it's saying there's something wrong with the Expanded mod installation as I downloaded every single mod required to run the Stardew Valley Expanded mod...but I'm a first-time modder so I may have overlooked something. I've attached a screenshot of what my mods folder looks like.

[SMAPI] Found 10 mods with warnings:
[SMAPI] Skipped mods
[SMAPI] --------------------------------------------------
[SMAPI] These mods could not be added to your game.
[SMAPI] - Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.15 because it requires mods which aren't installed (Esca.CustomNPCExclusions).
[SMAPI] - Grandpa's Farm 1.14.15 because it needs the 'Stardew Valley Expanded' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Immersive Farm 2 Remastered 1.14.13 because it needs the 'Stardew Valley Expanded' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - SMAPI 3.15.1 installer because the SMAPI installer isn't a mod (you can delete this folder after running the installer file).
[SMAPI] Changed save serializer

[SMAPI] These mods change the save serializer. They may corrupt your save files, or make them unusable if
[SMAPI] you uninstall these mods.
[SMAPI] - SpaceCore
[SMAPI] Patched game code
[SMAPI] These mods directly change the game code. They're more likely to cause errors or bugs in-game; if
[SMAPI] your game has issues, try removing these first. Otherwise you can ignore this warning.
[SMAPI] - Extra Map Layers
[SMAPI] - Farm Type Manager
[SMAPI] - Json Assets
[SMAPI] - Shop Tile Framework
[SMAPI] - SpaceCore
[SMAPI] - Stardew Valley Expanded
[SMAPI] Launching mods...
[Shop Tile Framework] Adding Content Packs...
[Shop Tile Framework] Loading: Stardew Valley Expanded - Shop Tile Framework by FlashShifter | 1.14.15 | Adds vendors to Stardew Valley Expanded.
[Stardew Valley Expanded] AntiSocial Mod not loaded. No problem; performing ad hoc setup for Stardew Valley Expanded.
[Stardew Valley Expanded] Starting Installation Checker...
[Stardew Valley Expanded] (Installation Checker provided by shekurika and moe)
[SMAPI] Mods loaded and ready!
[S_API] SteamAPI_Init(): Loaded '/Users/hopebrown/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam.AppBundle/Steam/Contents/MacOS/steamclient.dylib' OK.
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 413150
SteamInternal_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561199371989000 [API loaded no]
[SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
[Shop Tile Framework] BFAV API not detected. This is only an issue if you're using custom BFAV animals and a custom shop that's supposed to sell them, as custom animals will not appear in those shops.
[Stardew Valley Expanded] ###########################################################################
[Stardew Valley Expanded] ###########################################################################
[Stardew Valley Expanded]
[Stardew Valley Expanded] Stadew Valley Expanded appears to be installed incorrectly.
[Stardew Valley Expanded] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Stardew Valley Expanded] Did not detect mod(s) required for Stadew Valley Expanded...
[Stardew Valley Expanded] Please download, or make sure you have installed the following correctly:
[Stardew Valley Expanded] Custom NPC Exclusions by Esca -
[Stardew Valley Expanded] https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/7089
[Stardew Valley Expanded] [CP] Stardew Valley Expanded by FlashShifter -
[Stardew Valley Expanded] https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3753
[Stardew Valley Expanded] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

There seems to be an issue with your Stadew Valley Expanded installation.

Please visit https://smapi.io/log and follow the instructions on that site to upload your log.

Scroll to the top of the page and read the red text to identify the errors.

[Stardew Valley Expanded] If you need help, visit SVE's Discord server! https://discord.gg/TBevpV28
[Json Assets] Loading content packs...
[Json Assets] New Objects for Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.15 by FlashShifter - Adds new fish, objects, weapons, crops, and decorations.

Attachments

Last edited: