Issue [Stardew Valley Expanded] Mod crashes/black screen at the end of day after a specific event

I am currently playing the mod along side many other mods and it is going pretty smoothly until a specific event. It is the event with Apples, where you give him 200 starfruits and it triggers another event where he asks you if you want him to go with peaches to the vineyard or stay with you. I chose the option for him to go to the vineyard but it seems to ALWAYS crash my game (my screen just turns black for an infinite amount of time) when I go to sleep. Though the day everything functions as normal, only happens upon sleeping. The option for him to stay with me works completely fine, it was able to sleep as normal and doesn't crash and it saves correctly. I can also skip the event altogether and just sleep another day which makes it works fine. But I really want to do the option where he goes to the vineyard.

The crash report is below and I honestly have no clue what to make of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

schedule pathing tried to find a warp point that doesn't exist.
at StardewValley.NPC.pathfindToNextScheduleLocation(String startingLocation, Int32 startingX, Int32 startingY, String endingLocation, Int32 endingX, Int32 endingY, Int32 finalFacingDirection, String endBehavior, String endMessage) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 5170
at StardewValley.NPC.parseMasterSchedule(String rawData) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 5552
at StardewValley.NPC.getSchedule(Int32 dayOfMonth) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 5795
at StardewValley.NPC.resetForNewDay(Int32 dayOfMonth) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 6065
at StardewValley.NPC.dayUpdate(Int32 dayOfMonth) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 6000
at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9707
at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8714
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
---------------

at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4154
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1117
[game] System.Exception: schedule pathing tried to find a warp point that doesn't exist.
at StardewValley.NPC.pathfindToNextScheduleLocation(String startingLocation, Int32 startingX, Int32 startingY, String endingLocation, Int32 endingX, Int32 endingY, Int32 finalFacingDirection, String endBehavior, String endMessage) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 5170
at StardewValley.NPC.parseMasterSchedule(String rawData) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 5552
at StardewValley.NPC.getSchedule(Int32 dayOfMonth) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 5795
at StardewValley.NPC.resetForNewDay(Int32 dayOfMonth) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 6065
at StardewValley.NPC.dayUpdate(Int32 dayOfMonth) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 6000
at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9707
at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8714
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Exception: Error on new day:
---------------

Hi, please post a full log via: https://smapi.io/log/

The error you posted is for a schedule change crash that errors out on a "schedule pathing tried to find a warp point that doesn't exist."
But, the log may clue us into more details as to whether it's a mod conflict error or something more specific to SDV Expanded.