Stardew Valley Cookbook Achievement Pictures

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
yooo those look amazing! i plan to make the stir fry too. there's only a handful of recipes my extremely picky mom will eat, but even then she hates mushrooms so i have to think of what alternative i can include, lol

even so i like to try things as the recipe states so i can make some changes if there's something i don't like. i wanna give the intended recipe a shot

KailaKai

Farmhand
Made Farmer’s Lunch for brunch today. I loved the omelette (even tho it got a little darker than I intended) but I’m not going to lie, I don’t care for the parsnips. They weren’t awful but it’s not my favorite vegetable. If you like parsnips then you’ll probably like it. Personally, I’d rather it be a mix of carrots, sweet potatoes, beets, and parsnips… but then it wouldn’t be like the game lololololol.
IMG_0550.jpeg

Maher

Planter
I made the survival burgers, but didn't get a pic. We quite liked them, the finished flavor profile is similar to falafel. It's a pretty high effort for four patties, so when I do it again, I will double the recipe. My wife made the carrot ribbons, and we had them with a radish salad for dinner last night.

Oh man, looking at these photos is making it hard not to salivate too much.

I'm gonna try some recipes as time permits now that I have a copy of the cookbook myself.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Whaaaat, these look absolutely amazing...

How close would you say they stay to the original recipes? Obviously they're too simple to make 90% of the actual dishes but I'm pretty sure they don't incorporate anything that's explicitly not in the game like non fish meat