Stardew Interests

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ever the uncreative answer but I enjoy the freedom, while it may not be a sandbox game the game hardly limits you, and most stuff is accessible at any time, basically whenever the player wants.

Most of the paths in the game are balanced to their counterparts and 1.5 and 1.6 brought a lot more to the game in that regard. There's really a limitless number of ways to play, and some enjoyment for almost anyone who can appreciate it.

stardew_luv

Farmer
Ever the uncreative answer but I enjoy the freedom, while it may not be a sandbox game the game hardly limits you, and most stuff is accessible at any time, basically whenever the player wants.

Most of the paths in the game are balanced to their counterparts and 1.5 and 1.6 brought a lot more to the game in that regard. There's really a limitless number of ways to play, and some enjoyment for almost anyone who can appreciate it.
This is maybe uncreative in your eyes but it the all encompassing spot on jackpot answer for why we all love this gamer so much. Every other answer will flow from this answer in some way. Each to everyone’s particular tastes and interests in the game itself. 🤩

HaleyRocks

Farmer
Ginger Island farm (lots of space to grow crops all year round, lots of space to add a ton of beehouses, etc)

Fish Ponds (i have one too many of those, including all different water color fish, all cooking ingredient fish and all rare items producing fish)

Animal tending (2 full coops and 2 full barns)

Tree orchards, mushroom logs, dehydrators (BIG production chain)

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
This is maybe uncreative in your eyes but it the all encompassing spot on jackpot answer for why we all love this gamer so much. Every other answer will flow from this answer in some way. Each to everyone’s particular tastes and interests in the game itself. 🤩
Aww thanks :grin: