Stardew Fair in Co-Op

shurpresa

Tiller
So I ahve a little doubt here.

The missus and me got to the fair and got first prize (thanks to the helpful wiki) but only I got the 1000 points in reward, so I gamble them (thanks again wiki) and got the stardrop easily, but my partner got 0 points and therefore we dont know howcan i send her the points or what to do to get the stardrop for her.

She bought around 10 points = 500g and gambled them to green but lost all of them because luck i guess.

Is there a way to transfer points? Or does she have to grind all of the 2k points in the fishing game?

Thank you all

imnvs

Local Legend
Yeah, each individual talks to Lewis and then each individual gets their star tokens. If you don't talk to Lewis, you don't get the star tokens.

She bought around 10 points = 500g and gambled them to green but lost all of them because luck i guess.

Is there a way to transfer points? Or does she have to grind all of the 2k points in the fishing game?
The best way to gamble for more points is to always wager half of your tokens on green. This is the most efficient way of balancing your rate of profit with your protection against losses. With discipline at following this rule, even 10 should usually be enough to start with.

Also, after the spinning wheel, or simply buying star tokens for cash, the slingshot game is far better than the fishing game for winning star tokens.

Elenna101

Farmer
Also, after the spinning wheel, or simply buying star tokens for cash, the slingshot game is far better than the fishing game for winning star tokens.
YMMV, I always get like 10x more tokens on the fishing game (including in 1.5) but I probably just suck at the slingshot lol