Standard Farm Standard Farm Tour, 7 Years Mobile.

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
Oi pessoal, queria compartilhar minha fazenda com vocês, principalmente a comunidade que joga no Mobile, apesar de ter limitações na decoração, acredito que consegui fazer um bom trabalho.

Isso só um pouco para fazer, mas compartilhar o vídeo com vocês, pois o site carrega salvar está com um erro que faz cabanas desaparecerem, espero que não seja problema compartilhar o vídeo, bom é isso.👍🏼

LINK: https://youtu.be/lrGqJrlLHXI

Last edited:

Godkin

Planter
Even though the appearance of your farm is not to my taste, I can't deny that it's still impressive and I like the decoration of your room, especially the warehouse that caught my attention. ಠ‿↼

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
Even though the appearance of your farm is not to my taste, I can't deny that it's still impressive and I like the decoration of your room, especially the warehouse that caught my attention. ಠ‿↼
This was my second farm in the game, I was just starting, but if you enter the channel and see the last Farm Tour, I guarantee you will like it, I call it Dream Farm, With unique and exclusive ideas.

Godkin

Planter
This was my second farm in the game, I was just starting, but if you enter the channel and see the last Farm Tour, I guarantee you will like it, I call it Dream Farm, With unique and exclusive ideas.
Your farm is indeed impressive with lots of beehives decorating the environment. around the pool the lush expanse of grass adds to the beauty and life there. If you haven't seen it, you can also check out my farm, where natural magic and hard work go hand in hand.