Windows Stable and horse not accessible and out of Robins shop

kakuluxi

Newcomer
Hi there, I thank you for any help you can give. I made a mistake, when I ordered the stable building. I put it on the back of my farmhouse. Now it is finished and I can't get in, because the front door is at the back side of my house. Unfortunately, the stable vanished from Robins catalogue, so I cannot demolish or move the stable either. Moving the farm house seems also not possible. How can I move on? I use Stardew Valley via Steam on a Windows PC. I hope you can help. Is the stable always out of catalogue as soon as it is built? With best regards K.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hi kakuluxi and Welcome to the Forums! You should still be able to move any Farm buildings Robin has constructed by choosing the little icon highlighted here:

It doesn't matter what building is showing (the Coop there) you can move any movable building on your Farm. Pro tip: You can move any buildings after Robin closes at 5pm instead at the Wizard's Tower after your animals have head back into their houses at night. So convenient when you forget your plan and now they're all taking turns getting in the way!

kakuluxi

Newcomer
Dear Lew Zealand, thank you very much for the tip. I can still not move my stables, but I was able to re-locate the coop and my farm house. So, maybe there is some bug, but I am very happy that I can let my horse run. Thank you.

Ereo

Helper
You should be able to move the stable, at least once the farm house is out of the way so you can select it. What happens if you select it from the move building menu?