Hill-top Farm Spring of year 10, here's what my house and farm look like!

Lew Zealand

Helper
That color scheme is really pleasant to look at! But what's even more amazing is you made the Hilltop Farm look like a reasonable option for playing the game. Ehhh, until you notice there is a single sprinkler's worth of tilled land... Yeah, Farming's overrated anyway.

Now that's the Hilltop Farm I know and love... er well, played. aaand then destroyed...

But I fixed it now so we're all good and Abigail is happy again.

That color scheme is really pleasant to look at! But what's even more amazing is you made the Hilltop Farm look like a reasonable option for playing the game. Ehhh, until you notice there is a single sprinkler's worth of tilled land... Yeah, Farming's overrated anyway.

Now that's the Hilltop Farm I know and love... er well, played. aaand then destroyed...

But I fixed it now so we're all good and Abigail is happy again.
To be fair, this late in the game I get pretty much all my money from either mining or the greenhouse full of pineapples and ancient fruit, haha!
I am proud of the layout, though :]
The colors are from the Vibrant Pastoral Recolor mod, if you're interested! It's my favourite, followed closely by Daisyniko's Earthy Recolor.

Boo1972

Farmer
It’s beautiful! I don’t use mods so forgive me if this is a silly question, but did the revolve mod change the obelisks into statues. They are very pretty.

It’s beautiful! I don’t use mods so forgive me if this is a silly question, but did the revolve mod change the obelisks into statues. They are very pretty.
Those are actually from a separate mod. It's no longer up on Nexus mods, but the creator re-uploaded it here.
Looks so cool! I'm curious about the piano in the upper left room, is it part of the mod?
Yep! It's from this mod.

Thanks to everyone for all the lovely comments, they really made my day ^-^