Spouses still have Schedules/Children Update

Lalaverse

Greenhorn
Hello Everyone! I hope all of you that read this are having a wonderful day! I’d like to start off by saying I am thoroughly enjoying the 1.6 update; I’ve been spending days trying to spot new features. I’d like to open the floor to discuss a few ideas that I think about often while playing.

I wish that spouses still maintained a schedule outside of the farm while being married. I’m married to Elliott, and while sure he leaves the farm to visit the beach, I really wish he’d still be out and about through the town. It would be nice if spouses maintained parts of their routine to get them out of the house! I don’t spend all day at the farm, so why should they?

Secondly, I think a lot about the children you and your spouse can have/adopt. They’re…just okay. Now, i’m not expecting the children to be this marvelous aspect of gameplay, but what I would love to see at least is the children having dialogue. Nothing crazy of course, just a simple “Hi <parent>!” (i have this idea that when the child ages up to a toddler, the player can type out what they want their child to address them as i.e “Hi Mom! Or “Hi Pa!”). They could even have another line like “I want to pet the <farm animal>” that can change depending on what animals you have on the farm (I.e “Mama, I want to pet the cows!”). It would also be cool if your children followed your spouse through the town as they go through their schedules, or each spouse having a routine with the children that relates to their interests (i.e. Elliott taking his kids to the library to read, Haley taking the children outside to take pictures, Harvey taking the children out to spot planes flying in the air.)

A little bonus that I’m not sure is possible, but it’s just a cute thing I thought of. We can make so many different types of clothes with tailoring. I really REALLY wish that we could dress our children in those clothes. How cute would it be if we could give our children cute winter outfits? It would also provide more incentive to tailor clothes more!

Okay, I’m done rambling! Sorry for the long post! Byeee :heart:

Last edited:

roddybug

Greenhorn
I also wish that spouses would maintain their regular schedules at least on multiple days of the week. Especially when you have mods to marry multiple spouses, I don't want the town to feel empty.

Oh man, love your ideas on children as well, that sounds so fun!

SCLPTURES

Farmhand
those are all really good ideas! i do feel like children are just... there..? i love the concept of taking kids out on trips with spouse-unique events, that's so cute (^_^)