[SPOILERS] Platonic roommates

SeanD

Newcomer
I understand that the suggestion for being able to get bachelor/bachelorette to 10 hearts platonically is something that’s been acknowledged. But why not make it possible for the players to have roommates with the bachelors without having to break up with your spouse. It would be really cool if I could get Shane or Sam to move into my house kind of like with crobus, but I don’t want to marry them. My heart belongs to Abigail and I simply cannot be with anyone else.

it would also make me feel a little less guilty for when I have to ask them to leave, I wouldn’t want some of my friends to resent me or be upset with me just because I asked them to move out.

[SPOILERS] it would also make some of the 10-14 heart events possible without having to romance too, like with Shane and the storage room in the Saloon or with Abigail and the nature golem. It’s cool how events like those actual make changes to the world to help make it feel more alive, but it’s held back by only being possible by romancing that specific character.

Well to be fair it's all fun in games until uncle joey and morrisette get caught in the theater. Realistically most people have problems with this. They have problems with family moving in. Let's say you marry Seb and then Maru wants to room. Next thing you know you are her frozen slime brain experiment and end up with more rushing yards than Eric Dickerson(running back playing hand egg) did in his whole career. Not all room mates would be good.

Forget what I said I need the chaos do it do it

rippytrippy

Planter
I imagine Elliott would get pretty jealous if Sam and Alex moved in with me because well.... stuff would happen ok

Abura

Tiller
TBH the only cohabitation of this sort that I crave is with Dwarf. It would be cool if you could live with Dwarf and Krobus at the same time, break up the occasional fight, toast the new year with some Ginger Ale, that kind of thing.