[Spoilers] Favorite Little Things

Lew Zealand

Helper
I’ve never been blessed to hear this I tried turning my sound up and everything. Is it in the music? I don’t usually have that on. I like the nature sounds better the music drowns those out so I can’t hear them as well.
The bunnies make this very soft >sszzzzsssshhhh-ssszzzssshhhhh< sound from time to time and the more bunbuns you have the moar sounds you get!

They are very much more subtle and pleasant sounding than the Pigs, Cows, Goats, even the Chickens and Ducks. Hm, it seems in general the Coop animals are more laidback-sounding than the Barn animals.

murphybridget

Greenhorn
I’ve never been blessed to hear this I tried turning my sound up and everything. Is it in the music? I don’t usually have that on. I like the nature sounds better the music drowns those out so I can’t hear them as well.
It seems like you're referring to a specific piece of music or audio content that you haven't been able to hear properly, possibly due to the volume settings or the presence of background music drowning out other sounds like nature noises.

SCLPTURES

Farmhand
i love how satisfying the sound effects are, like chopping wood and the farmer's footsteps. it really makes everything a more enjoyable process.

i also really love cats (and the other farm animals but i've yet to have any. #broke), they're just so adorable for no reason at all. sometimes i get emotional watching my cat sit around on my farm because it's just so cute. and the little hat you can give them, waaaah!!!!