Space for campsite

Alfie

Newcomer
I think it would be really cool if there could be a space on the farm which your farmer could hire out as a campsite, allowing villagers or new NPC's to camp there for a period of time. This would be an additional source of income for your farmer as well as a source of tasks to complete that involve meeting the needs of a campsite. Plenty of farms do this in real life and I think it would be really cool in the game.

EDIT: had a few more ideas, perhaps you could set up a stall at the campsite to sell some of your farm produce.
Robin would have to be contracted to construct the necessary buildings and perhaps as you level the campsite up, more elaborate things such as glamping tents or something.
Linus, because he lives in a tent could be the one who suggests this idea to you and perhaps you hire him to help run the campsite.

Last edited:

Ellajoy

Rancher
I think it would be really cool if there could be a space on the farm which your farmer could hire out as a campsite, allowing villagers or new NPC's to camp there for a period of time. This would be an additional source of income for your farmer as well as a source of tasks to complete that involve meeting the needs of a campsite. Plenty of farms do this in real life and I think it would be really cool in the game.

EDIT: had a few more ideas, perhaps you could set up a stall at the campsite to sell some of your farm produce.
Robin would have to be contracted to construct the necessary buildings and perhaps as you level the campsite up, more elaborate things such as glamping tents or something.
Linus, because he lives in a tent could be the one who suggests this idea to you and perhaps you hire him to help run the campsite.
Awesome!!