Windows Sound is slow and robotic

Poppylem

Greenhorn
Hi, so here's my very specific problem :

Everytime I open the game, the sound/music is slow and sort of robotic but the FPS and gameplay is fine tho. And for some reason, the only way I can make the sound work normally is when I'm on a discord call ??
If I go on a call or vocal channel on discord, the sound works, but as soon as I leave it, it goes back to being slow and robotic (and vice versa, I just have to go back to a call for it to work again).
I suppose it is some sort of problem with how the laptop is managing the audio with that game but I don't know how to resolve that at all.

Also, I played in march the whole month everyday and didn't have that problem, except when I was leaving a discord call while I was playing but it worked again if I restarted the game so it was actually the exact reserve problem back then but it wasn't an issue since I just had to restart the game.
Maybe from time to time, when opening the game, it had that slow sound problem, but again I just had to restart it.
For now my solution is to go on a vocal channel on a private discord server, I'll see how it'll go in the long run, but if anyone has an idea about this problem I would love to know.