something about Sandy

Potatoes

Farmer
I would also like this, she's got a really cool design and I feel like has a lot of potential to be a great character. Maybe even one day a week she's got a schedule where she walks around town, or attends more of the festivals or something. (I also wouldn't mind if she became a marriage candidate)

I would also like this, she's got a really cool design and I feel like has a lot of potential to be a great character. Maybe even one day a week she's got a schedule where she walks around town, or attends more of the festivals or something. (I also wouldn't mind if she became a marriage candidate)
good! maybe some of her heart events can be about MISTER Qi?

Spectre7even

Sodbuster
I've often wished that Sandy could be one of the marriage candidates, but I agree, even just a few heart events for her would be lovely.

Kurachi84

Planter
As a marriage candidate would be nice, i've wanted that since i was pretty new at SDV, already.
Me at day 1 after unlocking the desert: Oh wow, hi!

I'd hate it if the shop would be closed once a week, as the shop has shirts and a special item each day of the week, but her being a more relevant character would be nice to see happen :)
Maybe some kind of 10 heart event that lets her give you something new, and unlocks a new area elsewhere, maybe an area with new NPCs, and eventually a few marriage candidates from such place! 2 male and 2 female ones to even it out again, and if she'd become one, one female instead of 2.
Maybe the last idea of mine in this comment is better than marrying her, not sure how annoying it would be to let her get to her shop every day, in time.
And the player wouldn't have much time if not using mods like Timespeed, and then the fact she could sit in that little extra space on the farm for spouses.
Now that i think about it, that might be enough reasons to not do that, but at least making her relevant to get to another place with people would be great :)
Maybe 10 hearts for that is too much work, so maybe that would require having a 4 or 5 hearts event happen, and then let her do something else nice for the player at 10 hearts.... maybe a special place or dungeon? Both??
Not necessarily a hard dungeon, or a place with more marriage candidates for 10 hearts, but at least something nice, with some free or earned way to get there easily. A big secret forest? A forest (no enemies) with Junimos or other creatures that let you have some special stuff like crops, forageables and such only found there, and maybe that dungeon would be accessible from there.
One thing i'd add there would be a new, non-expensive loved item, loved by all villagers we know and will know in the future, meaning it's not very profitable, but nice to the villagers!
And the dungeon would have a quest outside of its entrance to safe Junimos or the other creatures from that place!

I let myself go a bit, but i just got this idea out of nowhere,a dn it makes Sandy relevant to explore more, and has new stuff and a nice place!
I see people complain about "too many white people" in SDV, so maybe people with other skincolors would make everyone happy, and doesn't do anything to the existing white people, as they can do that with mods!
NOTE: i'm NOT one of them, and i think it can go too far sometimes, but i'm all for more skincolors on people, including new marriage candidates.
Gives something nice to everyone (without taking away anything from anyone), and may make many people happier in SDV's peaceful world :)

I see i messed up a bit, so i make it short:
4-5 hearts = new place with marriage candidates and such
10 hearts = forest areas with new dungeon
People always wanted more areas to visit, and with all this, it probably would make most people happier.
That "way to get there easier" is for people without mods, so that they can do enough in the new places, while not wasting too much time going to the desert and then to the new place(s)
And one more thing i just thought about while typing, it's changing the above a bit: Sandy 4-5 hearts = to the new village with new marriage candidates and other NPCs, then need sandy to be 10 hearts, have the event happen, and she unlocks the forest with dungeon in it, for anytime you wanna go there.
Then easier way to get to the new village (where you gotta walk a bit for the new forest and dungeon) would be some easy to craft warp totem or scepter, which you get mailed the next day.
Maybe totems easy to craft, so that you at least need to use materials for each visit, and scepter being harder to get, which has unlimited uses.

Sorry for being a bit chaotic, i've been going through rough times last 6 years or so, and sleeping is a problem for me.
Then my brain damage doesn't make it all not any easier.
I hope you like my whole big suggestion which should've been its own topic, but i got it thanks to this one :D
Hope you like it!

As a marriage candidate would be nice, i've wanted that since i was pretty new at SDV, already.
Me at day 1 after unlocking the desert: Oh wow, hi!

I'd hate it if the shop would be closed once a week, as the shop has shirts and a special item each day of the week, but her being a more relevant character would be nice to see happen :)
Maybe some kind of 10 heart event that lets her give you something new, and unlocks a new area elsewhere, maybe an area with new NPCs, and eventually a few marriage candidates from such place! 2 male and 2 female ones to even it out again, and if she'd become one, one female instead of 2.
Maybe the last idea of mine in this comment is better than marrying her, not sure how annoying it would be to let her get to her shop every day, in time.
And the player wouldn't have much time if not using mods like Timespeed, and then the fact she could sit in that little extra space on the farm for spouses.
Now that i think about it, that might be enough reasons to not do that, but at least making her relevant to get to another place with people would be great :)
Maybe 10 hearts for that is too much work, so maybe that would require having a 4 or 5 hearts event happen, and then let her do something else nice for the player at 10 hearts.... maybe a special place or dungeon? Both??
Not necessarily a hard dungeon, or a place with more marriage candidates for 10 hearts, but at least something nice, with some free or earned way to get there easily. A big secret forest? A forest (no enemies) with Junimos or other creatures that let you have some special stuff like crops, forageables and such only found there, and maybe that dungeon would be accessible from there.
One thing i'd add there would be a new, non-expensive loved item, loved by all villagers we know and will know in the future, meaning it's not very profitable, but nice to the villagers!
And the dungeon would have a quest outside of its entrance to safe Junimos or the other creatures from that place!

I let myself go a bit, but i just got this idea out of nowhere,a dn it makes Sandy relevant to explore more, and has new stuff and a nice place!
I see people complain about "too many white people" in SDV, so maybe people with other skincolors would make everyone happy, and doesn't do anything to the existing white people, as they can do that with mods!
NOTE: i'm NOT one of them, and i think it can go too far sometimes, but i'm all for more skincolors on people, including new marriage candidates.
Gives something nice to everyone (without taking away anything from anyone), and may make many people happier in SDV's peaceful world :)

I see i messed up a bit, so i make it short:
4-5 hearts = new place with marriage candidates and such
10 hearts = forest areas with new dungeon
People always wanted more areas to visit, and with all this, it probably would make most people happier.
That "way to get there easier" is for people without mods, so that they can do enough in the new places, while not wasting too much time going to the desert and then to the new place(s)
And one more thing i just thought about while typing, it's changing the above a bit: Sandy 4-5 hearts = to the new village with new marriage candidates and other NPCs, then need sandy to be 10 hearts, have the event happen, and she unlocks the forest with dungeon in it, for anytime you wanna go there.
Then easier way to get to the new village (where you gotta walk a bit for the new forest and dungeon) would be some easy to craft warp totem or scepter, which you get mailed the next day.
Maybe totems easy to craft, so that you at least need to use materials for each visit, and scepter being harder to get, which has unlimited uses.

Sorry for being a bit chaotic, i've been going through rough times last 6 years or so, and sleeping is a problem for me.
Then my brain damage doesn't make it all not any easier.
I hope you like my whole big suggestion which should've been its own topic, but i got it thanks to this one :D
Hope you like it!
cool but
TL;DR