Writing Some Writing

Unhappy-Junimo

Farmhand
This is a fanfic that I have been working on. Enjoy!

Chapter 1

The glow of the screen illuminated Talullah’s face, washing her blue.
“If we made the Joja Cola can smaller again, there would be less cola in the can, and we would use less materials. Right now, each can costs 75g, and there is 10 ounces of soda. I propose that we change the can so it holds 9 ounces of soda…”
My eyes glaze over.
“What do you think, Tsuday?”
I start, peering at the bulleted list on the screen.
“Uh, good idea?”
Lulla rolls her eyes but leaves me alone. I watch the clock. 15 minutes and 47 seconds.
God, this was wearing me down.
“You see, customer thoughts on this proposal are mostly negative. So, I then alternately propose that we don’t tell them.”
Lulla grins broadly.
“Well, it's an interesting idea, but-”
A voice cuts the man off.
“I love it!”
Heads turn. Walking into the room is James Joja, the CEO and big dude of Joja corporations.
Talullah smiles.
“Really?”
“Sure! You seem smart!”
Lulla blushes.
“Call me James.” ‘James’ says, breaking the awkward silence. “And this girl got what it takes! Promote her!”And with that, he exits.

Obviously, the the meeting then dissolves into chaos (lucky me!) and I find my self back at my desk.
Sighing, I get to work.

“Hey Tsuday? I need that document signed and back to me in an hour.”
Lulla pokes her head into my cubicle. Ever since she was promoted, she’s been all over the office buzzing around getting work done.
“Yeah, I’m sure I have it in one of my drawers… Somewhere…”I respond.
“Great! Get it to me A.S.A.P” She calls as she exits my cubicle.
I open the drawer I think it's in, rifling through papers until I find it.
“There you are.” I mutter to myself, pulling the document out of the drawer. Underneath it is a thick manila envelope. Curious, I pull it out and open it. I read it twice before I fully comprehend the letter. Smiling, I leave my ‘office’ with the document on my desk, unsigned.