Some things I’ve achieved recently

It’s Winter 20, year 2. And I’ve just finished the museum and gotten all the golden walnuts!!!
This was an ongoing list I had of things I wanted to do in the fall and winter which I eventually completed:
947869F7-2965-40A3-A39A-80B4D90557B1.jpeg

I’m so happy I’ve managed to be this productive, especially for year 2. There’s a ton of other stuff I did during fall and winter too but it’s not necessarily in the list. I’m at 36% perfection!

Lew Zealand

Helper
It’s Winter 20, year 2. And I’ve just finished the museum and gotten all the golden walnuts!!!
This was an ongoing list I had of things I wanted to do in the fall and winter which I eventually completed:

I’m so happy I’ve managed to be this productive, especially for year 2. There’s a ton of other stuff I did during fall and winter too but it’s not necessarily in the list. I’m at 36% perfection!
Wow, that's great! I wish the Gorilla would visit more, I want him to show up occasionally here 'n there for fun. Why oh why did you do the Qi Bean quest? I hope you had a good strategy and maybe it was for the challenge but ugh, that is my least favorite and I just ignore it.

Wow, that's great! I wish the Gorilla would visit more, I want him to show up occasionally here 'n there for fun. Why oh why did you do the Qi Bean quest? I hope you had a good strategy and maybe it was for the challenge but ugh, that is my least favorite and I just ignore it.
I think I needed the gems and I wanted the hat honestly
I wish that the bear and gorilla would meet

I'd like to see more of the Gorilla too. Perhaps the Gorilla might open a shop somewhere on Ginger Island (calling FlashShifter...)

The Qi Bean Quest was the very first Qi Quest that I had ever started (completed in 21 days) while the Legendary Family Quest was the first that I had ever completed throughout my entire history of playing Stardew Valley.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Hey! I'm around here enough

Jokes aside, would be fun, maybe a cutscene with him like the secret woods bear and maybe a call sometime...