Interior Some Farm Interiors!

Isa730

Rancher
Hi again! Sorry to post twice in a row-- I wanted to include this in my last post but saw there was a separate tag for interiors and wanted to keep things organized. Aside from working on the aesthetics of my exterior though, I've also been working on interior designs! For things like where I keep kegs, make mayo, etc. I've not been too attentive, just because I'm aiming for functionality, but I have a few spaces I'm actually really happy with (and one in the making).

First, my house:

house interior.png

I'm kinda bummed that I can't place things on the walls of the basement--otherwise, I would have shared that too--but I'm really happy with the rest of this! You may notice I have a kid's bedroom and no kids. I didn't disappear them, I'm just still deciding if I actually want kids or not (it might be one of the last things I do on this farm, despite wanting to see Shane's dad talk).

Speaking of my lovely husband, I made him a bit of a man cave.

man cave.png

No, placing beer on the end table isn't enabling. This actually gave me some trouble because I sized up the shed as much as possible then realized there was actually way too much space for what I wanted, and I didn't want to demolish the building and start over. Filling everything in was a fun challenge though! I kinda wish there was more furniture variety in terms of "fun" items. I definitely would have liked to add some kinda foosball/billiards/air hockey table, a gaming system next to the TV, and a soccer ball somewhere. Now that I'm thinking about it, I would really like to be able to add a Tunnelers poster! I've been thinking of modding the game and once I feel like I'm "done" with this vanilla farm I might even try to run my own mods on this farm. I have a lot of ideas though so I'll keep it to myself for now.

Finally, one that I'm really happy with, is a tea house inspired by Caroline's garden!

tea house.png

I wish I'd gotten a picture of this one with more butterflies, but oh well. You get the idea though!

The last thing I want to add is an achievement room, but it's a bit of a hassle right now because I'm trying to build it in a cabin instead of a shed, and every time I need to make a change, I have to force my boyfriend to get online. :evil: I'm hoping to make it Qi-esque though, hopefully with a starry floor if I can muster up the will to pair it with a wallpaper (this is always a pain for me).

Anyways, sorry this was a bit of an essay. Hope to update again soon! :ca:

Sinmenon

Planter
1c3.jpg

Is that Lewis' boxers?

Jokes aside, I love the solariums both at the farmhouse and the shed/cabin. Shane's mancave is also pretty cool, maybe a chicken statue would fit in?
All my farms are heavily modded but I do appreciate the creativity with vanilla very much.

Jayamos

Farmer
So much to like about the decor. I gotta put in a solarium one of these days. And I like the contrasting noir bedroom. And the trophy shorts. And… lots of things.

Isa730

Rancher
Is that Lewis' boxers?
And the trophy shorts. And… lots of things.
What can I say? I just thought they should be out there for the world to see! :)

I'm glad you guys like the little bits and details though! The chicken statue idea is actually a great point--I should see where I can fit one in. And the "noir" type bedroom is actually my preferred aesthetic usually! I was having a hard time figuring it out in the bedroom (the first area of my house I really tackled) but I think I get closer to that in the room below. Looking at the house interior now, I feel like there's a lot I could add/change actually, but I think at this point it's been that way for so long and I'm so attached that I may just have to save it for Farm #2. Appreciate the feedback!!

WilliamTolbert

Newcomer
Hi again! Sorry to post twice in a row-- I wanted to include this in my last post but saw there was a separate tag for interiors and wanted to keep things organized. Aside from working on the aesthetics of my exterior though, I've also been working on interior designs! For things like where I keep kegs, make mayo, etc. I've not been too attentive, just because I'm aiming for functionality, but I have a few spaces I'm actually really happy with (and one in the making).

First, my house:

View attachment 16060

I'm kinda bummed that I can't place things on the walls of the basement--otherwise, I would have shared that too--but I'm really happy with the rest of this! You may notice I have a kid's bedroom and no kids. I didn't disappear them, I'm just still deciding if I actually want kids or not (it might be one of the last things I do on this farm, despite wanting to see Shane's dad talk).

Speaking of my lovely husband, I made him a bit of a man cave.

View attachment 16061

No, placing beer on the end table isn't enabling. This actually gave me some trouble because I sized up the shed as much as possible then realized there was actually way too much space for what I wanted, and I didn't want to demolish the building and start over. Filling everything in was a fun challenge though! I kinda wish there was more furniture variety in terms of "fun" items. I definitely would have liked to add some kinda foosball/billiards/air hockey table, a gaming system next to the TV, and a soccer ball somewhere. Now that I'm thinking about it, I would really like to be able to add a Tunnelers poster! I've been thinking of modding the game and once I feel like I'm "done" with this vanilla farm I might even try to run my own mods on this farm. I have a lot of ideas though so I'll keep it to myself for now.

Finally, one that I'm really happy with, is a tea house inspired by Caroline's garden!

View attachment 16062

I wish I'd gotten a picture of this one with more butterflies, but oh well. You get the idea though!

The last thing I want to add is an achievement room, but it's a bit of a hassle right now because I'm trying to build it in a cabin instead of a shed, and every time I need to make a change, I have to force my boyfriend to get online. :evil: I'm hoping to make it Qi-esque though, hopefully with a starry floor if I can muster up the will to pair it with a wallpaper (this is always a pain for me).

Anyways, sorry this was a bit of an essay. Hope to update again soon! :ca:

Nice, I like it. It is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us. By the way, can anyone over here please help me in searching for an essay writing service online? I will be thankful to you. I am not so good at writing an essay assignment and that is why I need help.
Nice, I love it.

Edit: Did you make a video while making it?

Last edited: