soil untiled

loudi

Newcomer
i have a problem at first everything was fine but when i put quality sprinkler every morning i find the soil untiled randomly i have to fix that every morning and if there is any seeds they dissapear look screenshoot
ssssssss.PNG

That shouldn't happen if there is anything planted in the tilled soil, but it will if there is just fertalizer, speed grow, or retaining soil in the tilled spot. If you're sure you planted seeds and not just the fertilizer (most of us have made that mistake at least once on a busy night), then you should report this in the help & bug reports section of this site. Please include information like which console or os you're playing on and which version of Stardew you're using.

Sorry about your crops.

Lew Zealand

Helper
How many of the X'd out spots had seeds planted in them? Based on the pattern of your currently planted seeds, it looks like the top row had one in there but how many of the others?

Even if none of the remaining spots had seeds planted in them, that seems to be a pretty normal rate of water-only tiles going untilled overnight.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Could you post a before and after?

I assume you're probably planting something like fertilizer as you wouldn't have such a large patch of empty soil if you did plant something, and the spots lacking plants aren't really sporadically placed, it just looks like you planted in the top and bottom and not the middle.

Are you running any mods? Multiplayer?
If not please try to recreate the same thing with a before and after image or better yet a video which may help us properly see the actual issue