Issue SMAPI says mods are installed but I only get the vanilla game

pot8ohs

Newcomer
My apologies; I'm sure I'm missing something obvious that has been posted before, but I've read several previous questions and I can't figure out what I'm doing incorrectly here. I installed SMAPI and a few mods once years ago and had no issues, but at some point I uninstalled the game. I got the urge to play again, but this time around when I installed the mods and launched SMAPI, it got a message saying that the mods are installed, but only the vanilla game runs when I start a new game.

Platform Windows
Game version 1.6.8
SMAPI log link: SMAPI log
Steps to reproduce I open the game using StardewModdingAPI.exe, it runs through the various mods I have installed and I get a message that says "everything looks fine". The game pulls up, but everything is still in vanilla mode, no mods, when I start a new game.
Expected vs Actual results The last time I used SMAPI, I had fewer mods, but I wanted to add a few more. For some reason when I start a new game, all of the installed mods are not running. I've attached a screenshot of the mods I have in their folder, in case I'm missing a silly mistake there.

Please let me know if there's any other information I need to include here. Again, I'm sure I'm missing something right in front of my face, but I'm just not able to see it.

Edit: Oops! It looks like the picture didn't attach properly. Let me try again.

Attachments

Last edited:

salmonsalmon

Cowpoke
So there is two mods that you have that have visual ingame assets and that would be NPCMapLocations and SDVE. When you load into the farm and leave from the main entrance there will be another one very close on the right to your farm entrance when you through there will be grandpas shed. That is a good way to know if the mod is working. Or you could just push M for the map to open. I personally don't use NPCMapLocations since one of my mods has it built in.

The only thing I can think of is that SMAPI isn't installed correctly. I read your raw SMAPI Log and looked at your mods folder and I don't see anything wrong. Maybe if you can, post a picture of just your Stardew Valley folder as well.