Issue SMAPI Mobile doesn't launch (Stardew Valley Android 1.5.6)

Ruther

Farmhand
I made a new save file on vanilla Stardew Valley in hopes of modding it later. After installing the SMAPI installer and installed the SMAPI Stardew app, it momentarily shows a white screen and then crashes right after. I cannot provide an error log because the game itself won't start. Would appreciate it if you guys can help me troubleshoot this or anything. Thanksss

munk

Newcomer
I made a new save file on vanilla Stardew Valley in hopes of modding it later. After installing the SMAPI installer and installed the SMAPI Stardew app, it momentarily shows a white screen and then crashes right after. I cannot provide an error log because the game itself won't start. Would appreciate it if you guys can help me troubleshoot this or anything. Thanksss
you can install the mod version of Stardew valley then install smapi Stardew valley from smapi installer it will work but you will play with a moded money which is not fun

llcgaming_

Newcomer
I play in mobile and it’s version 1.5.6.39 and I can’t open SMAPI Stardew Valley as well.
so basically right now... even now in April.. stuff still not fully working modded versions of the sdv mobile port seem to load fine but the official version (or third party nom modded version's) of the app refuse to load. so far 1.5.6.39 seems to be okay ish... like it will run but eventually crash with no error code in logs or on screen. there is nothing to do but hope and pray that when 1.6 comes to mobile the smapi will get one big overhaul update.

-your friendly neighbourhood furry :3