Issue SMAPI keeps having looping error text when trying to join friend's multiplayer

Clover3663

Newcomer
Hello! Was wondering if anyone could help me with a multiplayer issue because I'm just lost. My friend and I were playing together on multiplayer yesterday, everything was running okay even though we didn't have all of the same mods installed. Mostly just different recolors, alternative texture mods, etc from what I know (I was missing some new crop mods but it just showed up on my game as X's). We took a break, both installed some new mods (for me some AT mods and the crop mods I was missing, Cornucopia-More Crops/More Flowers) and she installed some AT mods as well and some portrait mods. When she invited me to play multiplayer again the screen stays black and Smapi has a red error log that just keeps repeating itself over and over and over. Like I can't even read it, it looks like it's glitching. I uninstalled the new mods, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled Smapi but I keep getting the error. Any help?

We are both playing on Windows and use Vortex to download mods. Also the game works fine in single player it's just when I try to join my friend's farm in multiplayer

Smapi log: https://smapi.io/log/4d067c3ca43b4e399c684b80935babca

Last edited: