SMAPI Error

Branchee

Greenhorn
Hello,

I am a newer player of Stardew Valley and I've been playing with some mods. I haven't had any issues until now, and I haven't added any mods that change the game too much mid-save. I'm having an issue with my spouse, Shiro, from Ridgeside Village after agreeing to have a baby. All of his dialogue is normal, except for the new dialogue in which he tells me I'm pregnant. He reponds with "..." and then his dialogue box says "r 10001 0 yourePregnantB".

I looked through SMAPI logs, and all I can find for errors is this. I don't really know what I'm looking for in terms of these logs, so I'm not sure if this error is what's causing the issue.

[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'source'
at System.Linq.ThrowHelper. ThrowArgumentNullException (ExceptionArgument argument)
at StardewValley.Menus.DialogueBox.checkDialogue (Dialogue d) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\DialogueBox.cs:line 607
at StardewValley.Menus.DialogueBox.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\DialogueBox.cs:line 446 at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu (GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4798
at StardewValley.Game1._update (GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4010
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3185
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating (SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1083

Thanks in advance!