SMAPI doesn't let me copy-paste and is impossible to read.

CircusSeal

Greenhorn
When I run SMAPI through Steam (since it apparently doesn't have its own separate app anymore for some reason), it looks like this:

1691020657678.png

The text is small, camouflages, and is just generally impossible to read. It also doesn't let me copy the text, so not only can I not paste it somewhere else so I can actually read it, I can't even share logs with anybody without using screenshots. When I try to right-click after highlighting, it just places the cursor where I right-clicked, and if I press Ctrl + C, it closes SMAPI and Stardew Valley.

CircusSeal

Greenhorn
Personally, I'd prefer if there was a way to go back to SMAPI having a separate app (in others words, where I click on the strange chicken-pufferfish hybrid icon on my desktop), but any other fixes to this would be great, too.

Hightower4589

Newcomer
Your most recent SMAPI log and error report are saved in an appdata folder. Go to https://smapi.io/log and use it's instructions to open the folder and view the logs. The tool also can parse your log for important info and gives tools for sharing it.