Solved SMAPI crash when fishing

TatteredSnake

Newcomer
I have admittedly a lot of mods running, but this is the first time I've had this issue. My mod count is 100, and I am getting a crash when ocean fishing. Specifically with one fish.

Here is my crash log, thanks in advance for the help.

Mizzion

Tiller
Looks like the game can't find the fish with the ID of 267 which is the flounder in it's dictionary. The easiest way to fix that would probably be to verify the integrity of your game files. Doing so will reset any XNB mods you have though.

Since you're using the Gamepass version, I'm not entirely sure how you would do that. Maybe back up your mods, and try re-installing the game.

TatteredSnake

Newcomer
Looks like the game can't find the fish with the ID of 267 which is the flounder in it's dictionary. The easiest way to fix that would probably be to verify the integrity of your game files. Doing so will reset any XNB mods you have though.

Since you're using the Gamepass version, I'm not entirely sure how you would do that. Maybe back up your mods, and try re-installing the game.
Thank you for your quick response, worked like a charm. All I had to do was backup my mods, and have the XBOX app repair the files. Thank you for the help!