Small egg

PookieDoodle

Rancher
Is there a way to assure you'll get a small egg from a chicken? I'm one item short from the Full Shipment Achievement and have been for a few weeks now. It's not a big deal, I just can't figure it out. I'm thinking that my chickens love me so much they only want to produce large eggs now. :blush: So is my only option to purchase another chicken that doesn't give a darn about me? lol

Ereo

Helper
Yes, either get a new one or ignore your chickens for some time to lower their hearts. It's gonna take a while though, I think the new one is the easier option.

PookieDoodle

Rancher
Yes, either get a new one or ignore your chickens for some time to lower their hearts. It's gonna take a while though, I think the new one is the easier option.
Unless Marnie decides to stare at her dresser all week. I imagine that when you give her a diamond so she'll like you more your clock it upside her head. :owo:

PookieDoodle

Rancher
Pretty much. Unless you wanna get a slingshot out and make all your chickens unhappy, or don't feed em. I think that'll work, but I'm not 100% sure.
Well, I've ignored one of my five hearted chickens for a week and she just stopped producing all together. ...at least I'm assuming it was her from the daily count. So I'll buy a temporary chicken and see what happens. Too bad I can't rent one for a few days.

Ereo

Helper
They stop producing if they are grumpy (unfed).

I have a couple of newer chickens at 2.5 and 3 hearts and I think they all still give small eggs. Three three heart I've varies. That's quite a lot of points you'd need to lose.

PookieDoodle

Rancher
They stop producing if they are grumpy (unfed).

I have a couple of newer chickens at 2.5 and 3 hearts and I think they all still give small eggs. Three three heart I've varies. That's quite a lot of points you'd need to lose.
Yeah, I should've done the math first before I totally dissed my chicken friend for a week. Only took me a few days with a new chicken to get a small egg. Sometimes I make things harder than they are. :hmm:

imnvs

Local Legend
Now that you know that you'll want to do the full shipment, may I recommend getting some things done early? Small eggs and milks, both can be a pain if you don't get them out of the way early.

PookieDoodle

Rancher
Now that you know that you'll want to do the full shipment, may I recommend getting some things done early? Small eggs and milks, both can be a pain if you don't get them out of the way early.
Yeah, I figured that out the hard way. And btw, my shipment still isn't full. It has to be a white egg. So far I've gone through three brown and two blue chickens. (but don't tell the others, it's embarrassing) :blush:

imnvs

Local Legend
Yeah, I figured that out the hard way. And btw, my shipment still isn't full. It has to be a white egg. So far I've gone through three brown and two blue chickens. (but don't tell the others, it's embarrassing) :blush:
Um... blue chickens produce white eggs, fyi.

Normally, after I get a coop, I get 1 brown and 1 white chicken... and as soon as I get a small egg of each color, I ship them. The rest I start saving up for making into food or mayo. Then, when I get the first large egg of each color, I ship 1 of each again... and then I sell the brown chicken and get another white chicken. Then, whenever cooking or making mayo, I use brown eggs until I have none left. Then, when I update to blue chickens because they're cooler, their eggs stack with the white chickens' white eggs in my fridge, no problem.