Mac Slimes All Over Pelican Town

Stardew Gamer

Newcomer
Hello,
I had already posted a week ago and this is my follow up post about having too many slimes spawned from my old modded game (now the mods are gone). I tried using explosive ammo and it wasn't too effective. When I opened the save file, I had not idea what I needed to take out in regards to the slimes so I was hoping I could have so assistance in this suggestion. It is making my game lag to about a few frames per second when I am in Pelican Town and the surrounding area, making it impossible to catch the Angler. Thank you for reading!

ArtifactSpot

How many slimes do you have that a good sword can’t take care of? You must just be rolling in slime!

wildandblue

Sodbuster
Does the mod that originally spawned the slimes have an option to modify the number of slimes or even turn it off? I wonder if reinstalling the mod might offer some solution, but not sure if you mean the mod is no longer available or you simply removed it from your computer.

Stardew Gamer

Newcomer
Thanks to 1.6, my computer is now able to run Pelican Town without problems and executing slimes has given me an easy way to earn xp. Thanks for your suggestion though! If the problem ever arises again, I will look to your reply.