Slime Incubator not working

BoopDoop

Newcomer
I'm trying to use the Slime hutch, which I've never used before, but my Slime eggs aren't hatching. Whenever I try to put one in, I wait for it to hatch and it just pops out again 3 ish days later. I even tried using the CJB cheats to shorten the time while I tried things out, but nothing is working. Please help! thanks! (no my hutch isn't full, i don't even have one slime in it yet)

Jusher61

Greenhorn
Try leaving the egg there overnight.....
I went to the Discord mod support channel last night to ask about this. Pathoschild confirmed that he was going to check if this was happening in the vanilla game too. For me, this started happening after the 1.6.3 update on Steam, so it might well be an actual game bug and nothing to do with mods - after I had dissed a ton of mods trying to fix it myself :grin:
Last night, I left the green egg floating from the incubator and went about my day - then slept and woke up to the message that 'A male slime has hatched' - and there he was! So now slime egg #2 has been put in... the same egg is waiting, Look Up Anything says I will have a new egg in xx hours, or whatever - we'll see if I get another slime in the morning - fingers crossed!

If Pathoschild finds that this IS happening in the vanilla game, we'll have another patch from CA in due course :)