Slime Eggs! NEED EGGS Where are they?

Suz

Cowpoke
Where can I get slime eggs to drop? I’ve only had 3 in total and it’s been on accident. Moving too fast to realize where and what I was doing. Just trying to save myself lol

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
They drop rarely from basically every slime, all you need is to have constructed a slime hutch (it doesn't even have to be on the farm, it can be destroyed right after you build it too). Marlon even gives you a free egg when you've built a hutch.

You can also get all but tiger slime eggs by placing 100 slime into a slime press, though the rarer colours (reds and purples), are a fair bit rarer

You can get some of the eggs from fish ponds, like green slime eggs from slimejack fish ponds and tiger slime eggs from lionfish fish ponds

Suz

Cowpoke
They drop rarely from basically every slime, all you need is to have constructed a slime hutch (it doesn't even have to be on the farm, it can be destroyed right after you build it too). Marlon even gives you a free egg when you've built a hutch.

You can also get all but tiger slime eggs by placing 100 slime into a slime press, though the rarer colours (reds and purples), are a fair bit rarer

You can get some of the eggs from fish ponds, like green slime eggs from slimejack fish ponds and tiger slime eggs from lionfish fish ponds
I have my hutch. I don’t want to destroy it now, it had a bunch of slimes and the green blobs all over.
Do I destroy this green blobs! They just sit wiggling around

imnvs

Local Legend
I have my hutch. I don’t want to destroy it now, it had a bunch of slimes and the green blobs all over.
The green blobs should be tapped to get slime from them. That's kinda the point.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
You don't have to destroy it, I was just saying you don't have to have one for slime eggs to drop, you just had to have made one at some point

Yes, you destroy the green blobs, they drop slime which you can put into the slime press to create slime eggs. So long as the troughs of water on the right side of the hutch have water in them each morning, the slimes inside will create more of the slime blobs (saying blob has made me forget their name ha!).